ChemAlert is a first-class application that assists organisations in achieving compliance with their chemical management legislative requirements. It is a web-based application that can be accessed over the Internet or installed inside your local network. ChemAlert as a software package is backed by a team of Australian scientists, technical support people, auditors, implementers and trainers that turns our software into a solution package.
ChemAlert helps provide compliance in accordance with Australian and International legislation in the following areas:
- Provision of original and unaltered manufacturer Safety Data Sheets (SDS) or Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) as they used to be known. [WHS 7.1 divisions 1 & 2]
- Management of manufacturer SDSs. That is, the ongoing process of checking for updated SDSs. [WHS 7.1 divisions 1 & 2]
- Easy access to all staff of manufacturer SDSs, as is the legal requirement of any 'person conducting a business or undertaking'. [WHS 7.1 division 2]
- Provision of a Stock Management tool to maintain your chemical registers. [WHS 7.1 division 3]
- Provision of Hazardous Substance reports, Dangerous Goods manifests, Storage Incompatibilities report, Major Hazard Facilities (MHF) report as well as many other stock reports. [WHS 7.1 division 3]
- Provision of a Placarding report for signage. [WHS 7.1 division 4]
- Provision of a comprehensive task-based Risk Assessment module that enables you to assess controls in place and mitigate risk. [WHS 7.1 division 5]
- Provision of a Biological Exposure Indice report to assist in identifying chemicals that require health monitoring. [WHS 7.1 division 6]
Click here to read the ChemAlert brochure.
Click here to see some of ChemAlert's key features.