Do you want your ChemAlert system up and running smoothly in the shortest possible time? Then engage the expert services of our implementation team to install, configure and enter all relevant data about your chemicals on your database. It’s the best way to ensure that SDS and management reports are easily accessible and that your new chemical management system is fully compliant and adds maximum value to your business.
Our implementation involves:
- Accurately identifying all chemicals used on site, recording maximum storage quantities and storage details.
- Establishing a clear site hierarchy of all chemical storage applications.
- Ensuring this information is configured accurately on your ChemAlert system.
- Ensuring that SDS for all chemicals in your organisation are available through your ChemAlert system.
Once completed, the implementation will:
- Provide a complete profile of all chemicals on-site including storage location and quantity.
- Set up ChemAlert to produce company-specific registers and stock holdings.
- Allow the instant delivery of dangerous goods listings, hazardous substances registers, placarding advice and all chemical safety reports.
- Provide segregation advice for incompatible dangerous goods and PPE (personal protective equipment) requirements.
- Provide all information required to establish a fully compliant chemical management procedure.
Our implementation service delivers:
- A cost-effective database of all company-specific chemical information.
- A tool to effectively integrate chemical management into company OHS policy and procedures.
- Measurable savings in time and resources by engaging a trusted industry leader to facilitate chemical management compliance.
- Ongoing professional support, management advice and quality service at no extra cost.
To discuss our implementation service in more detail, please contact us.